1. After coloring you should not wash hair or rendering to chlorinated water or strong sunlight for forty-eight hours, as it will hamper the results and your hair condition.
2. If you have apply a semi-permanent color on your hair but you don’t like the results, use a illuminating or body-building shampoo to weaken color rapidly.
3. If you have fine hair, keep in mind that using permanent color can make it look thicker, as the chemical processing concerned will cause the hair shaft to swell.
4. Bear in mind the color of your eyes and brows ahead of opting for a color change. If you’ve lightened your hair, apply a facial bleaching kit to lift brow color.
5. If you have greasy locks, the experts suggest using a hair colorant, because the chemical processes occupied will change the natural porosity of your hair.
6. By adding highlights or lowlights you will break up the immensity of very thick hair, they will also improve fine hair by creating greater texture and more body.
7. Your choice of hair color is vital, if the color is too light, it can formulate the hair look thinner, while rich tones will reflect more thickness.
8. If you have short hair, steer clear of highlights as they can consequence in a leopard-print effect. For the best results, try applying a semi-permanent or permanent color.
9. You should care for colored hair with a hydrating mask once a week to put back the moisture, but avoid hot-oil treatments as they tend to strip out hair color.
Filed under: Hairstyles Ideas